- The candidates should fill in the application forms in their own handwriting.
- Candidates should fill separate application forms for each group.
- Application must be registered in the college on or before the prescribed date announced by the college in the local dailies.
Documents for admission
Candidates should submit their application forms along with one set of the following certificates:
- Transfer certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- SSC & Inter memorandum of marks.
- Migration certificate by students coming from universities other than Osmania University.
- Bonafied certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian.
- Nativity certificate from mandal revenue officer.
- Caste/community certificate from an officer, not below the rank of mandal revenue officer.
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH if available.
- The fee paid by the candidate shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor adjusted for future admissions whether the student attends the classes or not.
- Optional subjects, and the second language once selected by the candidate cannot be changed after the closing date of admission as declared by the Osmania University.
- Change of medium will be permitted at the degree level if the candidate has secured a minimum of 40% marks in English in the qualifying examination (i.e., intermediate public examination or its equivalent).
Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit & Arabic
- Change of medium will be permitted at the degree level if the candidate has secured a minimum of 40% marks in English in the qualifying examination. (i.e., Intermediate Public Examination or its equivalent).
- Optional subjects, and the Second Language once selected by the candidate cannot be changed after the closing date of admission as declared by the Osmania University.
Each student is required to maintain minimum of 75% attendance in each subject including both theory and practicals. Student short of this required minimum attendance will not be allowed to appear for university exam. The list of students short of attendance will be put on the notice board and parents will be informed about the same. Hence students are strictly advised to ensure regularity in attendance thereby avoiding an unpleasant situation.
Change of address & Contact No.
In case of change in permanent / contact address, students are required to incorporate the same in the Registration cards to be filled by them at the beginning of every ACADEMIC YEAR. If there is a change in the middle of the year, students can forward an application for change of address to the college office through the Administrative Officer.