The Department of Mathematics was established with the objective of popularizing Mathematics among the students and to encourage research in mathematics, to strengthen the inculcated basic concepts of mathematics to students, to enhance the arithmetic ability of students. The department designed the curriculum for the existing courses to suit the emerging needs of the students.
To strive for excellence in Mathematical sciences that ignites students for interdisciplinary domains.
- To develop analytical skills and logical acumen for problem solving.
- To provide excellent knowledge of Mathematical sciences for suitable career and groom them for National recognition.
- To make the students savvy in data analytics.
- To train the students for interdisciplinary applications and research.
- To build life skills through value-based education and service-oriented programs.
UG Courses Offered
- B.Sc M.C.Cs (Mathematics, Chemistry and Computer Science)
- B.Sc M.E.Cs (Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science)
- B.Sc M.S.Cs (Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science)
- B.Sc M.P.Cs (Maths, Physics, Computer Science)