Biotechnology uses living systems and organisms to develop useful products.
Biotechnology is an applied science which paves way to research and development of any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives to make or modify products or processes for specific use. In the Department of Biotechnology, students are practically and theoretically trained in animal and plant tissue cultures. Research aptitude and industrial level exposure are gained through individual project work done at reputed institutes.
To ensure that students are competent to pursue further studies in various prestigious universities in India & abroad.
- To ensure that students are equipped with hands-on experience, with job training and live projects
- To motivate students to put their knowledge to practical and altruistic uses
- To train students practically and theoretically in animal and plant tissue cultures
UG Courses Offered
- B.Sc BC.C.BT (BioChemistry – Chemistry – BioTechnology)
- B.Sc MB.C.BT (MicroBiology – Chemistry – BioTechnology)